GOURMET GALS

..................

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I LOVE my apron! Thanks Megan . . . it is absolutely perfect and so "me". Sorry girls, but I really think I got the best one. :) The colors are great and the pattern is so fun. (you might not be able to tell what it looks like, cuz I just discovered my husband isn't the greatest photogrpher!) I just love it! Oh Megan, you have got to tell me where you got those family cards --- I want some too! Collin, my 2 yr. old, insisted on being in the pics with me. :)
I'm trying to show the full skirt on the bottom of the apron. It's so cute. There also is a ribbon/trim of white around the bottom of the skirt. Can you tell from these pics that we're in the tropics? Chiang Mai, Thailand --- and we're now in the HOT HOT season.

1 comment:

kristie said...

so cute marisa. yes..it's definitely you. :) Sydney loved the pics of Collin too.