GOURMET GALS

..................

Monday, March 19, 2007

Chocolate Nut Tart


This weekend I pulled out one of my favorite cookbooks. It is a book called "Once Upon a Tart". I don't remember how I ran across it but I really enjoy this cookbook. It is written by 2 guys that have a shop in NYC called "Once Upon a Tart." Anyhow, of course it has tarts but it also has wonderful salads and sandwiches and scones that they make in the shop. I highly recommend this one for your cookbook collection!
The crust for this tart is so perfect. It turns out wonderfully each and every time.

( As I began typing out the recipe, I realized its pretty long. So if you want it, email me and I'll send it along to you)

3 comments:

Mindi Jentes said...

I GOTTA HAVE THESE RECIPES, MEGAN!!!! YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Mindi Jentes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindi Jentes said...

Hey Megan, I deleted the one, becuase somehow it became a duplicate of the first. I know I know... what are you going to do with me?!?!? hee hee hee