GOURMET GALS

..................

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A different kind of meal


okay, seeing as my spare time the past few days has been spent making food for my 6 month old...i thought i'd post some pictures of his first batch of food...as well as a pic to show his sheer LOVE of real food finally. His favorites are the pees, along with butternut squash, sweet potato, green beans, and applesauce. i steamed most of the food and then pureed it in my food processor. i got the little glad containers from walmart and they are the perfect size for one feeding!



3 comments:

Mindi Jentes said...

Hey Megan... what a riot! I love the green peas smeared all over the place. however, I am wondering if this was staged or photo shopped in. I don't say ANY peas on the high chair, floor, chair, nor in his sweet adorable blonde hair!!!! hee hee hee

Me said...

awww, logan's so cute!
L

April said...

Hello. Great stack of baby food!!I'm a friend of Lisa V. I have an 8 month old baby boy, and also have been making my own baby mush as of late. Just curious to know if you've tried any combos yet...or anything that includes meat? I'll admit I've kind of avoided that stuff.... Anyway, if you've tried anything, I'd love to hear how it went! :-)