GOURMET GALS

..................

Wednesday, January 31, 2007


APRON SWAP

A couple months ago I mentioned doing an apron swap. Because of the hectic schedules of the holidays, most of you couldn't participate.
Since then some of you have mentioned that you'd still like to do one...so we'll give it another try!
Here's the idea.... you'll either make or buy an apron to send to another GG member. Along with the apron you could send a couple of your favorite recipes and anything else you may like. In return you will receive an apron and recipes as well!
Lets try to have the packages mailed out by the first week of March. This gives everyone a month to assemble a package and get it shipped off.
Please let me know by THIS WEEKEND who is interested in doing the swap. I will get you a name and address of someone by next week.
I think this will be so much fun. I love giving and receiving fun things in the mail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in for the Apron swap!

Unknown said...

Mindi emailed and said she's up for the swap as well!

SONDRA said...

Sounds good!! Sondra

Pamela said...

Is it too late to join?