GOURMET GALS

..................

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ok, gals! I am sitting here looking at my calendar and it seems that if we could have recipes submitted by Sunday the 29th of October then I can get them out to you gals by the beginning of November. (a week and a half for you non calendar users:)
Lets try to theme this month around Fall foods. Maybe our favorite Thanksgiving recipe or something along those lines. Don't forget to give a little explaination about your recipe and remeber that it needs to be a recipe you have already tried and like.
Email them to me at moprik@yahoo.com. I will compile them and post them on this blog together.

I have heard from only a couple of you about the apron swap. What does everyone think? Please take a moment to post your thoughts on it-good or bad.
I am open to any suggestions to make Gourmet Gals as easy and fun as possible. Please get involved!

2 comments:

Me said...

10/29 sounds good to me. nice to have an actual date they're due.
thanks,
L

Lisa Vogt said...

Hey Megan,

Sorry for my lack of involvement with the new Gourmet Gals. I've been traveling for work for the past 6 weeks so I haven't been spending much time in the kitchen. Plus Canadian Thanksgiving was a month ago, so I guess I'm not feeling very thanksgiving-y anymore!! :) :) :)

I'm enjoying your blogs!! Keep up the good work ;)
Lisa