GOURMET GALS

..................

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I love it that you sent a picture along, Leslie...Thanks so much!
Also, thanks to Carrie for the neat Thanksgiving ideas!! I love the great idea of tackling the Thanksgiving day-post eating- clean up.
Now that I have you girls at the blog.... scroll down to see anything that you may have missed. Please let me know "yea", or "nay" about the apron swap. I hope to get those who want to be involved details on it later this week.
Hope everyone will be trying out some of these recipes this month. I know I am dying to try the Carmalized Onion and Gruyere Cheese dish submitted by Heather.
Also, I have another blog running at http://hiphome.blogspot.com Let me know what you think. I am going to post later on today or tomorrow my new FAVORITE fabric that I found at Walmart of all places!!! And my new cookbook find on Ebay that I am super excited about!

No comments: